We at The Old Spot inn understand the value of a traditional English free house free from, juke boxes, pool tables, god-awful fruit machines and that dreadful blight on the land , back ground music. There is nothing to beat the hum and rattle of conversation floating through the airwaves. We've come to understand that people most of time want to come to the old spot to share a beer and a story and sometimes they want a little bit more.
At The Old Spot we have a regular program of events, from brewery trips, gin tasting nights , bank holiday quizzes through gourmet and fine dining bonanzas. these always book up fast and information will always be available on the website or in the pub. To be kept abreast of all thats going on join our mailing list.
- Uley 'Old Ric' 4.5%
- Wye Valley 'HPA' 4%
- Beat Ales 'Metal head stout' 4.8%
- Harviestoun 'Schiehallion' 4.8%
- Beat Ales 'Rockabilly' 5.2%
- Beat Ales 'Raver' 3.8%
- Guinness 'Hophouse 13' 5%
- Food times are now 12pm-3pm Monday to Saturday
- Sunday times are split into TWO sittings
- 12pm - 2pm
- 2.15pm - 4pm
- Booking is advisable but we welcome walk-ins
- and will do our very best to accommodate you.
- Mother's Day quiz on 26th March at 7pm. Teams of 6 - £2 per person.
- Tapas night 29th March at 7.30pm. More details to follow.
- AND... the return of Gud Pud club... 4th April. Book in now!